FBMC Celebrates Grand Opening
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Adjustable Gastric Band: Lap-band
- Gastric Balloon: Orbera, ReShape
- Arthroscopy: insertion of camera to view internal joint- this can be done for shoulders, wrists, ankles and knees
- Arthroplasty: Replacement or resurfacing of joint including shoulder, knee, hip
- Carpal Tunnel
- Trigger Finger release
- Treatment for Osteoarthritis: joint fusion, osteotomy, joint replacement
- Total Hip Replacement (Computer Aided)
- Partial Hip Replacement
- Total & Reverse Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Injection
- Knee Injections
- Shoulder Injections
- Epidural, Facet and Nerve
- Spinal Decompression:
- Lumbar Decompression:
- Lumbar Laminectomy or Laminotomy
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Cervical Decompression:
- Posterior Cervical Decompression AKA: Microdiscectomy
- Anterior Decompression & Fusion
- Cervical Laminectomy or Laminotomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (LLIF)
- Minimally Invasion Spinal Surgery (MIS)
- 360’ Fusion: Anterior & Posterior fusion can be performed on cervical or lumbar vertebrae
For Physicians interested in learning more about practice opportunities, please call 469-329-3700 or complete our contact form.
*The list of specialties offered at FBMC is growing rapidly, and physician joint-venture opportunities are currently available. First Baptist Medical Center offers exceptional physician practice opportunities for both inpatient, outpatient, and ICU care. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and designed to provide the ultimate in patient comfort and satisfaction.
FIRST BAPTIST MEDICAL CENTER OPENS IN DALLAS TX
DALLAS, TX (November 10, 2016) – First Baptist Medical Center (FBMC), a premier North Texas surgical specialty hospital offering advanced and minimally invasive surgery, had its grand opening on Thursday, November 10, 2016. The organization’s mission is to become a trusted provider of compassionate, superior healthcare services that enhance quality of life and provide hope for a healthier future for patients and families. Motivated by a reverence for life and respect for those they serve, the team at FBMC is committed to empowering patients through excellence in the care they receive.
FBMC offers the following facility features designed to maximize patient comfort, decrease stress, and provide a positive healing environment:
- Bright open, relaxing lobby.
- Sunny, modern cafe offering scratch-made gourmet meals, using farm to table ingredients, prepared by FBMC’s own Le Cordon Bleu trained chef.
- Beautiful, private, spacious patient suites with flat screen TVs and wireless internet connection.
- Free parking available at the front of the hospital for all patients and guests.
First Baptist Medical Center offers exceptional physician practice opportunities for both inpatient, outpatient, and ICU care. The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and designed to provide the ultimate in patient comfort and satisfaction. The list of specialities offered at FBMC is growing rapidly, and physician joint-venture opportunities are currently available.
First Baptist Medical Center welcomes patients from all over Texas, the U.S., and the world. FBMC is conveniently located in North Dallas near NorthPark Center, (consistently ranked among the top five high fashion and luxury shopping destinations in the country with more than 26 million visitors annually), and minutes away from Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports.