About First Baptist Medical Center
First Baptist Medical Center (FBMC), a premier North Texas surgical specialty hospital offering advanced and minimally invasive surgery. Our mission is to become a trusted provider of compassionate, superior healthcare services that enhance quality of life and provide hope for a healthier future for patients and families. Motivated by a reverence for life and respect for those they serve, the team at FBMC is committed to empowering patients through excellence in the care they receive.
Our Mission, Vision, Values & Promise
Our mission is to become a trusted provider of compassionate, superior healthcare services that enhance quality of life and provide hope for a healthier future for patients and families.
Motivated by a reverence for life and respect for those we serve, we are committed to empowering patients through excellence in the care they receive.
The safety and needs of our patients and their families are our top priorities.
Inspire hope and nurture the well-being of the whole person, respecting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients and their families.
Honor people above all, by treating those we serve with compassion, dignity and respect.
Deliver excellence by acting with integrity and exceeding the expectations of those we serve and those we set for ourselves.
Deliver the best outcomes and highest quality service through the dedicated effort of every team member.
We pledge that your well-being, comfort and healing will always be our top concern.
Designed for Patient Comfort
FBMC offers the following facility features designed to maximize patient comfort, decrease stress, and provide a positive healing environment:
Bright open, relaxing lobby.
Sunny, modern cafe offering scratch-made gourmet meals, using farm to table ingredients, prepared by FBMC’s own Le Cordon Bleu trained chef.
Beautiful, private, spacious patient suites with flat screen TVs and wireless internet connection.
Free parking available at the front of the hospital for all patients and guests.
The facility is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and designed to provide the ultimate in patient comfort and satisfaction.
Prestigious North Texas Location
First Baptist Medical Center is centrally located in North Dallas near NorthPark Center, consistently ranked among the top five high fashion and luxury shopping destinations in the country with more than 26 million visitors annually. FBMC welcomes patients from all over Texas, the U.S., and the world. FBMC’s convenient, North Texas location is minutes away from Dallas Love Field and DFW International airports, with a nearby selection of accommodations from 5-Star to economy for our patients and guests.
Main Phone: 469-329-3700 Fax: 469-232-2340
Address: 8111 Meadow Rd, Dallas, TX 75231
Watch Our Hospital Tour Video
*Current Areas of Specialization
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch
- Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Adjustable Gastric Band: Lap-band
- Gastric Balloon: Orbera, ReShape
- Arthroscopy: insertion of camera to view internal joint- this can be done for shoulders, wrists, ankles and knees
- Arthroplasty: Replacement or resurfacing of joint including shoulder, knee, hip
- Carpal Tunnel
- Trigger Finger release
- Treatment for Osteoarthritis: joint fusion, osteotomy, joint replacement
- Total Hip Replacement (Computer Aided)
- Partial Hip Replacement
- Total & Reverse Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Injection
- Knee Injections
- Shoulder Injections
- Epidural, Facet and Nerve
- Spinal Decompression:
- Lumbar Decompression:
- Lumbar Laminectomy or Laminotomy
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Cervical Decompression:
- Posterior Cervical Decompression AKA: Microdiscectomy
- Anterior Decompression & Fusion
- Cervical Laminectomy or Laminotomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion (ACDF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (LLIF)
- Minimally Invasion Spinal Surgery (MIS)
- 360’ Fusion: Anterior & Posterior fusion can be performed on cervical or lumbar vertebrae